Webinar held by Trade Show Display Company Reveals How Social Media Can Bring More Trade Show Booth Visitors.
Jan. 27, 2014 – ST. LOUIS, MO (January 27, 2014) – St. Louis Skyline Exhibits, in partnership with Gateway Exhibit Services, is giving an hour-long webinar, “Social Media for Trade Show Promotions.”
“Contrary to popular belief, social media is not a threat to trade shows,” said Michael Flavin, Account Executive for St. Louis Trade Show Displays Skyline. “Instead, social media is a powerful and growing way for exhibitors to reach out to their potential prospects and entice them to visit their trade show display booths.”
Attendees to this free, live webinar will learn:
• Which social media websites to use first
• What content works best in social media
• Many examples of pre-show, at-show, and post-show promotions on social media sites
• When and how often to post your promotions via social media
• How to jump start promotions if you don’t already have a social media presence
The webinar starts with 30 minutes of formal presentation. During the final 30 minutes, webinar attendees ask whatever questions they want about using social media for trade shows, or about trade show exhibits in general.
The webinar will be presented by two trade show industry veterans, Michael Thimmesch and Bill Lauf:
• Michael Thimmesch is the Director of Industry Relations for Skyline Exhibits, with over 20 years trade show and marketing experience. Mike has presented about trade show marketing at TS2, HCEA, and Exhibitor Show. Mike also writes for the Skyline Trade Show Tips blog and has lead Skyline’s social media efforts for the last 3 years.
• Bill Lauf is the Sales Management Trainer for Skyline Exhibits, a company he’s been with for 25 years. Bill is an articulate and passionate trainer who has inspired thousands of exhibiting professionals to create better trade show marketing solutions.
Trade show marketers and others interested in learning about integrating social media successfully into their trade show marketing can register for either of the two sessions by clicking on a link below or by clicking here.
Once registered, attendees will receive an email confirming their registration with information needed to join the webinar.